Re: oo-install modification for windows nodes deployment

That is handled in the workflow scripts.  See https://github.com/openshift/openshift-extras/blob/openshift-origin-release-4/oo-install/workflows/origin_deploy/originator.rb for the currently on progress origin release 4 version and https://github.com/openshift/openshift-extras/blob/enterprise-2.1/oo-install/workflows/enterprise_deploy/launcher.rb for the current Enterprise 2.1 version.

You'll notice also that there is a significant refactoring being done starting with the origin side.  Work will be done to migrate those changes to the enterprise-2.1 branch as well once it is ready.

--
Jason DeTiberus