Re: Auto Binding of MYSQL cartridge

Of course you need to configure to use the correct DS inside your app.

Buddy

On 11.07.2014, at 16:58, Shabna M <shabsrh gmail com> wrote:

An interesting insight-I have never thought this was possible-
I will test it and try out and will post the outcome-Though it seems a little challenging.

Any pointers from anyone who has experience with this  is always welcome.

Shabs