RE: For the Brave and the Bold: Advanced Notice on Origin v4

Can't wait to give it a go!

Thanks All!!!

Michael J. McConachie | keys.fedoraproject.org | PubKey: 0xEDE583C4
NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in reliance on the contents of the information are strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying, disclosing or forwarding.