MSMQ in OpenShift

Hi,

I have a project where I am using MSMQ for all my messaging communication.
As MSMQ is a service provided yt Microsoft for windows only. Does is support in OpenShift? or any client hosted in OpenShift online or OSE will be able to talk to MSMQ hosted somewhere else by using ip of the machine?

Please let me know if this is possible as my application is going to hosted in OpenShift online?

Thanks,
Priyanka