Re: MSMQ in OpenShift

On 21/07/14 09:32 +0200, Jürgen Hoffmann wrote:
Hi Priyanka,

Uhuru Software is providing a node that can be integrated into OpenShift and is running windows as an OS

https://github.com/UhuruSoftware/openshift.net

Buddy

It should be noted that they are only providing .NET and MSSQL
cartridges at this time. Someone from Uhuru would have to comment on
the feasibility of MSMQ support.
That said, there is nothing that would prevent you from accessing an
external MSMQ instance from within an OpenShift application. If you are
running within OpenShift Online (or an OpenShift Enterprise/Origin
install that has firewall restrictions for outbound traffic) you may
need to request a port be opened on the firewall to allow access though.

--
Jason DeTiberus