Re: Cannot Create NodeJS Cartridges :: SCL Error

Thanks.  I installed the RPM but that did not fix the error.  I'm still getting

Unable to open /etc/scl/prefixes/v8314!

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:27 PM, N. Harrison Ripps <hripps redhat com> wrote:

On Jul 21, 2014, at 12:20, Kevin Conaway <kevin conaway gmail com> wrote:

> Is the proper way to install the RPM from https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/v8314/epel-6-x86_64/download/rhscl-v8314-epel-6-x86_64-1-2.noarch.rpm ?
>
> I'm not able to find it with yum.

I -think- you can yum install straight from a URL, but I know you can do it with RPM:

rpm -ivh https://www.softwarecollections.org/en/scls/rhscl/v8314/epel-6-x86_64/download/rhscl-v8314-epel-6-x86_64-1-2.noarch.rpm