Re: Cannot Create NodeJS Cartridges :: SCL Error

On Jul 21, 2014, at 13:36, Kevin Conaway <kevin conaway gmail com> wrote:

> Thanks Charles.  That fixed the issue.

+1, thanks Charles!

There are two issues here:

1. The Node.JS RPM doesn't include this package as a requirement

This is a problem that I believe must be fixed in the RPM spec file as noted below.

2. The v8314 repo is not mirrored into the OpenShift dependencies repo

I will work with ops on this. It needs to be part of a big change that one of our Zen build masters is in the process of doing now.

When these are sorted out, I will update and re-publish the v4 VM.