Network Issues with v4 image

I'm running the v4 image (https://mirror.openshift.com/pub/origin-server/release/4/images/openshift-origin.tgz) in VirtualBox and there were a few networking issues that I had to bypass in order to make it work properly.

1.) There doesn't seem to be any support for a second network device.  The install instructions (http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_vm.html#add-bridged-networking) indicate that adapter1 should be NAT and adapter2 should be set for bridged.  If you follow those instructions, bridged networking doesn't work because there is no second adapter.

2.) The MDNS_SERVER value in /etc/openshift/plugins.d/openshift-origin-dns-avahi.conf is incorrect.  The value is 192.168.2.9 which causes timeouts when trying to create apps or do anything with the broker service.  Changing the value to localhost and restarting fixes the issue.

3.) The PUBLIC_IP value in /etc/openshift/node.conf is also set to 192.168.2.9.  This doesn't seem to have any effect that I have seen though.