OpenShift Origin v4 has landed!

The blog post is here:

https://www.openshift.com/blogs/announcing-the-release-of-openshift-origin-v4

Some of you have already gotten your hands on Origin v4 and are reporting back with some issues. Thank you for the feedback; we'll be dealing with those as quickly as possible.

I say it in the blog post but I'll say it again: THANK YOU to Uhuru Software and Daneyon Hansen for massive contributions to this release! Thanks also to Diego Spinola Castro of GetUpCloud for assistance on testing and building the v4 Origin VM!

Cheers,
Harrison