Re: Cannot Create NodeJS Cartridges :: SCL Error

On Monday, July 21, 2014 02:29:44 PM N. Harrison Ripps wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2014, at 13:36, Kevin Conaway <kevin conaway gmail com> wrote:
> > Thanks Charles.  That fixed the issue.
>
> +1, thanks Charles!
>
> There are two issues here:
>
> 1. The Node.JS RPM doesn't include this package as a requirement
>
> This is a problem that I believe must be fixed in the RPM spec file as noted
> below.
>
> 2. The v8314 repo is not mirrored into the OpenShift dependencies repo
>
> I will work with ops on this. It needs to be part of a big change that one
> of our Zen build masters is in the process of doing now.

Sorry about that and for the lag time, I've been caught up with other things.

This has been fixed, if there are any more issues please let me know. There's
still a lot of work to do in order to get this cleaned up for long-term but I
went ahead and just did a quick fix in the interest of time.

Happy hacking.

-AdamM