Re: Status update on v4 repo

Hi Team,

on node host update has some error.

http://pastebin.com/kRSXGX3X

Error unpacking rpm package nodejs010-runtime-1.1-24.el6.x86_64
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /opt/rh/nodejs010/root/bin: cpio: rename

Error unpacking rpm package ruby193-runtime-1.1-6.el6.x86_64
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /opt/rh/ruby193/root/bin: cpio: rename

Failed:
  nodejs010-runtime.x86_64 0:1-17.el6.centos.alt    nodejs010-runtime.x86_64 0:1.1-24.el6    ruby193-runtime.x86_64 0:1-11.el6.centos.alt    ruby193-runtime.x86_64 0:1.1-6.el6

Regard,

MrChoke