Re: Auto Binding of MYSQL cartridge

Hi

I have been looking into this- and i am finding it difficult to understand the document-
Some areas of confusion are :
1- when is this feature actually used and how is it different han just setting env variables in a gear ?
2.How does this feature help when the cart is on the same gear ,since anyways app will have access to all cart- specific env variables.
3. The publish values - would this be a hard coded ones.

Apologise if i got it wrong ,but would be great if anybody who has used this feature explain with an example.

Thanks
Shabs