v4 issues installing mcollective

I'm following the comprehensive install guide for v4.  On the step to install mcollective:

http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html#prerequisite-mcollective-client

After installing mcollective with yum, the instructions indicate that you should create a config file at /opt/rh/ruby193/root/etc/mcollective/client.cfg

On my system, mcollective doesn't get installed in the /opt/rh/ruby193 directory, it gets installed in /.

Is this a problem?