Re: Errors Verifying Ruby Bundler

> do you have the v8 engine installed? Therubyracer needs v8.

I will try to be more accurate. We removed v8 from the ruby193 scl and now therubyracer should pick up v8 from v8314 scl. You have to explicitly enable v8 scl with ruby193 (scl enable v8314 ruby193...) to make it work. You can check X_SCLS env variable for enabled collections:

$ env | grep X_SCLS
X_SCLS=ruby193 v8314

For older versions of RHSCL, you should be able to install ruby193-v8 package.

I hope it's clearer now, but how this is handled by the OpenShift broker I have no idea.

Josef