Re: New installation of V4, No cartridges

On 25/07/14 11:31 -0700, Pan Luo wrote:
  I can finally install V4 with oo-install and puppet. However, when I
  login with demo user, there is no cartridge available. I can only see
  "instant App" and "Other types". I tried to clear the cache with
  cd /var/www/openshift/broker
  bundle exec rake tmp:clear
  Still the same. Where should I troubleshoot? Any advise? Thanks.

It looks like the post installation steps didn't complete correctly.
See the comprehensive deployment guide for the manual steps (Section 12):
http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_deployment_guide_comprehensive.html#post-install-tasks

--
Jason DeTiberus

  Cheers,