Re: The v4 dependency chain - issues with therubyracer and v8

Hi Harrison,
Where are people getting their versions of ruby193-rubygem-therubyracer?
 And what version are they getting?

I ask that because the latest version of ruby193-rubygem-therubyracer
(ruby193-rubygem-therubyracer-0.11.0-0.8.beta5.el6) has exactly what you
are asking for.

# rpm -qp --requires
ruby193-rubygem-therubyracer-0.11.0-0.8.beta5.el6.x86_64.rpm | grep v8
libv8.so.v8314-3.14.5()(64bit)
v8314-v8

That version is in both the nightly and release 4 dependency repo.

Troy