Re: The v4 dependency chain - issues with therubyracer and v8

Here is what I have installed on my broker system:

yum info ruby193-rubygem-therubyracer
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * base: mirror.pac-12.org
 * epel: mirror.prgmr.com
 * extras: mirror.hmc.edu
 * updates: mirror-centos.hostingswift.com
Installed Packages
Name        : ruby193-rubygem-therubyracer
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 0.11.0
Release     : 0.8.beta5.el6
Size        : 228 k