Incorrect start script for ruby193-mcollective

After installing mcollective on my node host, I noticed that the status for mcollective would always show "stopped" when I queried it with service ruby193-mcollective status.

There are 2 problems with the start script:

1.) The pid file argument is currently "pid", it should be "pidfile"
2.) The pid file gets created in /opt/rh/ruby193/root/var/run/.  On my system, the run directory did not exist in /opt/rh/ruby193/root/var/ so I had to create it for this to work right.

Making those 2 changes fixed the issue.