Re: An invalid exit code (157) was returned from the server ex-std-node411.prod.rhcloud.com.

​Ah, sorry i still had the install script lying around somehow. I removed it and now i get error:

​The initial build for the application failed: Shell command '/sbin/runuser -s /bin/sh
5457affa4382ecd5ed000b26 -c "exec /usr/bin/runcon
'unconfined_u:system_r:openshift_t:s0:c2,c211' /bin/sh -c \"gear postreceive --init >>
/tmp/initial-build.log 2>&1\""' exceeded timeout of 233

This is unfortunate. Any workaround this?