Query : Openshift origin V3 installation using oo-install

I have previously insttalled origin Version 3 using oo-install utility which uses: sh <(curl -shttps://install.openshift.com/)

Now I see there is Version 4 has released so when using the above command automatically it will install Version 4. But what if I want to install Version 3 on fedora. Is there a way we can get the previous version? may be specifying some parameters to the command.

please let me know if there is way to install Openshift version 3 using oo-install.

will be really very helpful

ThanksĀ

Priya