From: "N. Harrison Ripps" <nhr redhat com>
To: "priyanka Gupta" <priyanka4openshift gmail com>, dev lists openshift redhat com, "Jason DeTiberus" <jdetiber redhat com>
Sent: Sunday, November 9, 2014 12:38:18 PM
Subject: Re: Query : Openshift origin V3 installation using oo-install

Hi Priya--
Unfortunately there's no way to get back to the milestone 3 version of
oo-install through GitHub or install.openshift.com. It is possible that
someone in the community may have downloaded the portable version of the
M3 installer, however.

If anyone has a copy of the portable installer from Origin milestone 3,
please speak up!

In the worst-case scenario, you can try a manual install. You can find
the M3 RPMs here:

http://mirror.openshift.com/pub/openshift/release/3/

Cheers,
Harrison