Re: Query : Openshift origin V3 installation using oo-install

Hi Priyanka--

On 11/10/2014 02:22 AM, priyanka Gupta wrote:
Hi ,

Thanks lot for the response. I have tried V4 installation on AWS in
Centos 6.4 but hitting with issue when I create any application. It says:
nexpected error: Failed to create the following private endpoints due to
existing process bindings: OPENSHIFT_PHP_IP(8080)=127.8.162.129;

has anybody got this V4 installation working? I have tried several times
but hitting with the same issue again and again.
I am just following the steps from
"http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_install_users_guide.html";
and also post installation steps to configure firewall.

Just so we're on the same page -- oo-install performs the post-install steps listed here:

http://openshift.github.io/documentation/oo_install_users_guide.html#post-install-tasks

You should not have to do anything else, including change the firewall. Do you get a similar error if you try to create any other kind of application?

if you can give any pointers on this will be really very helpful.

Thanks,
Priyanka

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 8:16 AM, The Dude
<michael mcconachie hotmail com <mailto:michael mcconachie hotmail com>>
wrote:

    Priyanka,

    I think I've still got got one laying around.

    If I can dig it up I'll send it to you.

    Thanks,

    Michael J. McConachie  |keys.fedoraproject.org  <http://keys.fedoraproject.org>  |  PubKey: 0x7BCD88F8

    /NOTE: The information included and/or attached in this electronic
    mail transmission may contain confidential or privileged information
    and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized
    disclosure, reproduction, distribution or the taking of action in
    reliance on the //contents of the information are strictly
    prohibited. If you have received the message in error, please notify
    the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without
    copying, disclosing or forwarding./

     > Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 12:39:45 -0500
     > From: hripps redhat com <mailto:hripps redhat com>
     > To: priyanka4openshift gmail com
    <mailto:priyanka4openshift gmail com>;
    dev lists openshift redhat com
    <mailto:dev lists openshift redhat com>; jdetiber redhat com
    <mailto:jdetiber redhat com>

     > Subject: Re: Query : Openshift origin V3 installation using
    oo-install

     > Hi Priya--
     > Unfortunately there's no way to get back to the milestone 3
    version of oo-install through GitHub or install.openshift.com
    <http://install.openshift.com>. It is possible that someone in the
    community may have downloaded the portable version of the M3
    installer, however.

    <http://install.openshift.com/>)