Re: Docker in OpenShift origin V4

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for response. Right now I have working installation of origin V4 in AWS.
Have also worked with V3 before, but not sure how docker has been implemented in that, means can I deploy a docker container there like we deploy any other app? or for having docker in the same origin version we need to do manual configuration to get that working.

Thanks,
Priya