Re: OpenShift Orign Dot Net Cartridge issue

Hi Vivek,

I responded to you off-list.

Cheers,
Chris

On Nov 21, 2014, at 7:42 AM, Vivek Tempe <vivek tempe rgensolutions com> wrote:

Hello Support Team,
We have imported Dotnet cartridge using below command in broker terminal:

Getting below error when we login to openshift origin and trying to create dot net app using Dot Net 4.5 Cartridge.
Error: Unable to processed No node available: please contact for support

Please suggest me help for the above error I am facing

Thanks
Vivek Tempe