Re: What for do we need "Cart-Data" in manifest.yml

IMHO this is a wonderful idea! If I could,  I'd +1 it.

AFAIK the only way to signal something to cartridges during add is using env vars, and there is not good way to represent those vars in a GUI.

Em 01/10/2014 13:10, "Clayton Coleman" <ccoleman redhat com> escreveu:
It's not used today - it was originally intended for use by the UI (so that a cart could expose attributes that the UI would then let the user pick).  We never got to the point to implement it though.