Re: What for do we need "Cart-Data" in manifest.yml

The hope for v3 is that:

a. Images in Docker can have metadata attached (hopefully k/v pairs directly in the image)
b. There would be a set of key value pairs the UI would pick up on
c. When you go and create a new app in v3 from an image, the UI would look for those K/V pairs and give you a custom UI experience

So the hope is that that would finally materialize.  As Jessica and Jordan start to bring the console UI together we should talk about this.