Re: Disable CPU limits in Openshift V4

I see that this is an old thread, but I wanted to add an important point, which is that the advice to "set cpu_cfs_quota_us to 100000 in resource_limits.conf" does not entirely remove CPU limits for a gear; it only raises the limit to one full CPU (assuming cpu_cfs_period_us is also 100000).  The correct way to specify "unlimited" is "-1".

See https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Resource_Management_Guide/sec-cpu.html