Re: Broker support nodes ha

Hi Scott,

Correct I had something similar setup and I had also merged your
changes and both cases still hitting the errors.
I would love to hear how it goes when you try chaos monkey, I'm going
to try dig into the logs later in the month when I have a bit more
time but thought I may as well poke around in case someone had seen
something similar.

Cheers,
Andrew.