Re: Changes to OpenShift 3 startup commands

There have been some fixes today - a few notes:

* The default value will attempt to find a public IP on your system.  In a lot of cases, you might have multiple IPs, and some of them won't be visible to containers.

  To use an explicit IP, pass --master=<yourip>.  You do not need to set a port

* The address that we print in the first line of startup is the detected IP - if this IP isn't working try one of the others.

* Generally you don't need to set --listen (the default is 0.0.0.0). Use --listen when you ONLY want to listen on a specific port