Re: Changes to OpenShift 3 startup commands

Another note: the nodes passed to --nodes=... for the master must match the output from `hostname -f` on each node. If you find that pods are perpetually in the Waiting state, this is one likely culprit - a mismatch between how the node identifies itself and how you’ve configured the master’s list of nodes.

This should be resolved in the future, where instead of specifying --nodes, admins will have to add minions via a REST call.