Re: Clarification on Docker in OpenShift

Hi Ben, Thankyou so much for clarifying things, its very helpful.

I went through these links you shared
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/openshift/ruby-19-centos/
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/openshift/wildfly-8-centos/

it means it supports these as cartridges? what if user has to use other things mysql, tomcat etc , he will have to build it by his own or OpenShift will provide those in later releases?

For your information I am able to run origin alpha release in Fedore installed in vagrant now :) https://github.com/openshift/origin/ , there was some issue with repo cleaning, I raised it in their git repo ,  seems it has been resolved.

Thanks,
Priya