Re: depenency issues: openshift-origin-msg-node-mcollective

Hey Jason--

> On Sep 1, 2014, at 09:30, Jason Marley <jmarley redhat com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am working through the oo comprehensive guide and have hit an issue when I try to install mcollective on my node [1]. I have looked through the document and haven't found anything that stood out.
>
> Jason
>
> [1] http://www.fpaste.org/130085/09577555/

The three packages that couldn't be found:

* libcgroup-pam
* rubygems
* ruby

Are not part of the OpenShift repos. They should be coming directly from CentOS.

This suggests to me that either:

* You are missing some CentOS repo definitions under /etc/yum.repos.d/ -or-
* You do not have network connectivity with those repos

If you try a straight installation of these packages (sudo yum install ruby rubygems libcgroup-pam), what happens?