Re: depenency issues: openshift-origin-msg-node-mcollective

> On Sep 2, 2014, at 10:11, Jason Marley <jmarley redhat com> wrote:
>
> Hi Ripps,
>
> I am actually using RHEL 6 and for some reason I was only able to install ruby, but was unable to locate those other packages.

Okay, sounds like you may need to enable the Optional channel. Have a look at this doc from the Customer Portal and let us know if that solves the problem:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/OpenShift_Enterprise/1/html/Client_Tools_Installation_Guide/Installing_Using_the_Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux_Optional_Channel.html

Cheers,
Harrison