Re: Can multicast be turned on in OpenShift

Unfortunately given the structure of OpenShift's networking model, enabling multicast would not work.

We do use jgroups session replication and it appears ehcache supports that for cache replication, perhaps you can use that instead?
http://ehcache.org/documentation/replication/jgroups-replicated-caching

Ben Parees | OpenShift