RE: Contribute to OpenShift 3!

this is great info! Thank you. Have a good weekend.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

-------- Original message --------
From: "N. Harrison Ripps"
Date:2014/09/06 09:30 (GMT-05:00)
To: dev lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Contribute to OpenShift 3!

Hey all--
Just wanted to let you know that we've put up a contributing guide for our next-generation OpenShift system. You can read all about it here:

https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.adoc

There you can see how to get set up with an OpenShift 3 development environment, where to find our roadmap, and which tasks are in the pipeline.

If you have any questions or comments about the guide, feel free to follow up on this thread.

Cheers,
Harrison