Re: Contribute to OpenShift 3!

Hey Kevin--
Thanks for the feedback; CCing the dev list.

> On Sep 8, 2014, at 11:44, Kevin Gwynn <kgwynn capitalsalesgroup com> wrote:
>
> Harrison,
>
>    Great read.  Just wanted to know how GO integrates into the roadmap and if any of the  GO community projects will be integrated ?
> e.g. https://code.google.com/p/go-wiki/wiki/Projects

If you do some poking around in the origin repo, you can see that the new OpenShift is being built in GO. So, from that perspective I'd say that it is very deeply involved in our product roadmap. As for GO community projects, I am not aware of any specific plans that don't relate to our use of Kubernetes. Does that answer your questions?

Cheers,
Harrison