FAIL: prereq_dns_server_available

Hello all,
I am setting up Openshift Origin VM on Virtualbox. When I run oo-diagnostics command I get following error:

FAIL: prereq_dns_server_available
        127.0.0.1 doesn't appear to respond to DNS requests.
        This command:
          host -W 1 example.com. 127.0.0.1
        should have returned NXDOMAIN to the request.
        Instead, it returned:
          ;; connection timed out; trying next origin

        Please check the following to resolve this issue:
        * Does /etc/resolv.conf have your correct nameserver?
        * Is your nameserver running?
        * Is the firewall on your nameserver open (udp:53)?
        * Can you connect to your nameserver?
        Not much is going to work without DNS resolution.

Aborting tests according to prereq_dns_server_available. To run all tests anyway, use the --abortok option.
1 ERRORS

How to fix this?