Re: [kubernetes] Introduce the simplest RestartPolicy and handling. (#1147)

Now that restart policy is merged, can someone take responsibility for preparing a commit to adapt builds in origin3 to the new model?  I don't think we'll pull a new upstream until next week, but I want to be able to cherry-pick a commit that fixes the problem for us while rebasing.