Query on Issue faced with OpenShift Java Client

Hi

I have faced a small issue while using Open Shift Java Client and will appreciate any thoughts on the same:

Issue: I have an application that uses Open shift java client to do couple of operation on an application : Following is the code snippet -(not actual code;just indicative)

IOpenShiftConnection connection = getConnection();

IUser user = connection.getUser();

IDomain domain = user.createDomain("myDomain");

IApplication application =domain.getApplicationByName(appName);

Now I would not want to do get connection every time and want to login to OS once and use the same connection object for any subsequent operations for performance reasons.

But I saw that while doing the same ,it is not actually reflecting the changes done on the platform.For example if a delete the application from the backend (rhc)

It is not reflected while I do IApplication application =domain.getApplicationByName(appName);

 It needs for me to again get a connection and do all the process.

Need to understand if I am missing anything or is there a better workaround to avoid login into PaaS everytime to get the latest changes.

Any pointers would be really appreciated.Need this to fix a performance bottleneck

Thanks

Shabs