Re: following the instructions in the READNE

Awesome, I'm glad you're unstuck.

I don't think there's a reliable way to automatically upgrade - since (afaik) you have to install the rpm manually from their site.

Can anyone else on the list chime in on Jürgen's question about automatically upgrading vagrant?