Re: Query on Issue faced with OpenShift Java Client

Hi Andre.Jeff

Apologize that I could not reply earlier-

Andre,
I did not get a chance to run the unit testst case ,going through the mail I see that my  use case is slightly different as mentioned  in test case :

final IApplication app = domain.getApplicationByName("springeap6");
assertThat(app).isNotNull();
app.destroy();
assertThat(domain.getApplications()).hasSize(1).excludes(app);

Here instead of app.destroy I was performing rhc delete. (from backend) and this was not getting reflected and I suspect the reason is as mentioned by Jeff.

But domain.refresh did the trick for me to ensure that fetched the latest server state.

Thanks a lot  for the pointers.

Shabna