Hi HoJoong,

see

http://www.jboss.org/quickstarts/wfk/contributing/
https://help.openshift.com/hc/en-us/articles/202185894
https://www.openshift.com/forums/openshift/m2repository-in-home-folder
https://www.openshift.com/blogs/nexus-repository-manager-in-the-cloud-for-free-with-openshift

Buddy

Kind regards

Juergen Hoffmann, Senior Enterprise Solution Architect

On 23.09.2014, at 05:48, HoJoong Kim <hokim redhat com> wrote:

Hi, team

I have a question about maven on openshift.

As i know, default Maven repository is a maven.repoistory.redhat.com on openshift enterprise.
But, customers want to make private PaaS via OpenShift Enterprise and they will make  independant network such as government network.
So, Default maven repository can't connect to external internet network and can't update the libraries related with source and application.
Let me know how can i solve this issues in this case.

Thanks.
Hojoong