Re: pull image from external registries

Hi Akram,
Hi Clayton,

Thanks four your inputs. I was going through openshift docs and it says we can deploy applications from external or third party registries too.

I have origin v3 server running, and I dont have any imagestream, I want openshift to create one for me when I use "new-app".

To create app from private registry I am using :

oc new-app  myregistry:5001/openshiftapp:latest --insecure-registry=true

But it doesnt create any successful pod. Below is the output of "oc get pods"

NAME                 READY     STATUS             RESTARTS   AGE
openshift-1-deploy   1/1       Running            0          9m
openshift-1-zy91l    0/1       ImagePullBackOff   0          9m

In log file is gives:

   4132 factory.go:49] error checking for V2 registry at https://myregistry:5001/v2/: Get https://myregistry:5001/v2/: x509: cannot validate certificate for myregistry because it doesn't contain any IP SANs

Note: I have already already added --insecure-registry in "DOKER_OPTS" and restarted docker where node is running and I am also able to pull images from private registry using docker pull, hence this seems to me openshift related issue.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance!