Re: Single OpenShift cluster/instance across datacenter?

Thanks Clayton. That helps but still have few questions and need your expert comment

1. What is the impact of etcd non availability in case connectivity between DC broker for few minutes or hours in worst case? Will it impact run time or only provision time?

2. How to deal with code deployment scenarios in case of multi cluster approach? Will they have to deal with individual app by app?

3. Since each app has few routing exposed URL’s in case of multi cluster setup, putting a global load balancer and forward to open shift routing URL is the right approach?

--
Srinivas Kotaru