Replica ID in env

Hi,

Do you think it would be possible to get the replica ID in the containers env?
I mean, the first replica would have an ID of 1, the second would have 2, etc.
It would help to create some clusters, especially nsqd, where we can pass a worker-id to store and retrieve persistent data. Nsqd is otherwise using a hash of the hostname, which is incompatible with kubernetes (hostname/pod name is not persistent).

Thanks
Philippe