Openshift quickstart reviewing

Hi I am a new member in this list Good to be here...
I have a query on openshift quickstart reviewing process. I think that the quickstarts are reviewed by the red hat employees. I dont know why my quicksarts are taking too much time for getting reviewed?. When i submitted my first quickstart it was reviewed within hows. Now i am waiting for several days and still it is not reviewed.
Here is the link to my quickstarts:
https://hub.openshift.com/quickstarts/221-anchor-cms
https://hub.openshift.com/quickstarts/217-htmly
https://hub.openshift.com/quickstarts/227-lychee