Question regarding: Custom ssh key location for rhc

Hello guys,

I am using rhc cli tool for OpenShift projects. I have encountered a problem with default rhc ssh key. On any ssh related action (setup, app-create, etc..) rhc creates ~/.ssh/id_rsa key if it does not exist. I do not like that behaviour, and I would like it to use something like ~/.ssh/my_openshift key. I have added ssh_key_file='~/.ssh/my_openshift' to the ~/.ssh/express.conf, but it does not help.

So, the question is to know how I can configure rhc tool to use custom ssh-key?

remark: I know how to add additional ssh key, but I would like to stop rhc creating/using ~/.ssh/id_rsa

If you want to answer to this question and earn 50 points on Stack Overflow simultaneously, then do not hesitate to answer to this question clicking on these two links below, similar question asked in each of these two posts (I set a bounty of 50 points on each of them):

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/34125191/custom-ssh-key-location-for-rhc

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32913194/how-to-change-location-of-ssh-keys-for-openshift

Thank you in advance for your answers guys.

King-Wizard