Re: Images used by Openshift can now be version locked and bumped

> On Feb 6, 2015, at 12:20 AM, Luke Meyer <lmeyer redhat com> wrote:

Yes, this needs to be on nodes for the pod image.  It supersedes the old NETWORK_CONTAINER_IMAGE env var.  If you want to change an image name directly you can set OPENSHIFT_POD_IMAGE, although it's better if you use --images.

>> This will try to pull router, sti-builder, docker-builder, etc from
>> the myregistry.com/openshift/os-router-v0.2.1 repository. Note the
>> single quotes to prevent the shell from expanding those variables.
>

> I'll note that this *only* affects things automatically deployed as part of master/node operations, which doesn't include the router or registry at this time (you'll need to manually adjust your json for creating these).

At this time, yes.