Changing the Default OpenShift Directory causes moving gear problems

Hi,

I have deployed and openshift infrastructure with several nodes. As explained in the official documentation[1], I have change Default OpenShift Directory from /var/lib/openshift to /srv/openshift.

I have setup configurations files and everything works like a charm except moving apps between nodes using oo-admin-move command.

I have investigated the problem and found that there is hard coded path in mcollective_application_container_proxy.rb[2] that leed to rsync fails.

Does somebody as already faced this problem?

Regards,
Simon L.

[1] https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/SELinux_Users_and_Administrators_Guide/sect-Managing_Confined_Services-OpenShift-Configuration_Examples.html [2] https://github.com/openshift/origin-server/blob/master/plugins/msg-broker/mcollective/lib/openshift/mcollective_application_container_proxy.rb#L2270