Re: Command to install / check registry

https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/1100 adds a command to install or check the integrated Docker registry which is installed as a service "docker-registry" in the default namespace.

To run

    $ openshift ex registry --create --credentials=<path_to_registry_credentials>

Like the router, the default "openshift-client" credentials should be sufficient for the registry.  Unlike the router, we don't support at this time installing more than one integrated registry, so no argument for a registry name is accepted.  Once you've created your registry you can check the status of the registry via:

    # have pods been registered to the service as endpoints?
    $ osc get service docker-registry

    # has the registry been deployed?
    $ osc get dc docker-registry

Note: this change also switches from using the image name "openshift/docker-registry" to "openshift/origin-docker-registry" for the registry to be compatible with the default naming scheme.  hack/install-registry.sh has been removed, and the end to end test and documentation updated.  In the end-to-end test, the registry port is now 5000 by default (eventually, we will switch to 443 and enforce https).